- Only one (1) pier to berth alongside “Troulos”
- Pier Length Troulos 365m / depth 10-12 m
- Berth priority as per arrival. First arrived – First served
- 1 tug available 1500HP, compulsory only at docking
- Pilot available
- If anchorage, 12 local tenders available, capacities 70 – 100 pax each. use of ship’s or local tenders for passengers operation
- Anchorage, North or South of Old Port depending on wind direction / Approx. 500 m from tender pier
- Wind direction, North
- Port location, Lat 37°27’52.68″N / Long 25°19’22.09″E
The “Island of the Winds” as it is mainly known by has been for many years a very popular destination for visitors from around the globe. Mykonos is reknown for its beautiful beaches, scenery but most of all its nightlife. This tour offers a trip around the island with stops at all major attractions.
Delos had a position as a holy sanctuary for a millennium before Olympian Greek mythology made it the birthplace of Apollo and Artemis. From its Sacred Harbour, the horizon shows the two conical mounds that have identified landscapes sacred to a goddess in other sites: one, retaining its pre-Greek name Mount Kynthos,is crowned with a sanctuary of Dionysus.